Oral Presentation Guideline
As the conference is around the corner, we would like to, once again, express our appreciation for your contributions towards the IBA 2018. Regarding your presentation, please kindly find the presentation instruction and other detailed information prepared for you.
Please kindly check the date and time of your presentation session through the Final Program. The Notification of the Final Program will be announced soon. Please kindly wait for a while.
I) Presentation Time
- Plenary Talk: 25 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A
- Keynote Talk: 20 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A
- Invited Talk: 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A
- In order to keep the sessions running to the set schedule and to allow possible questions from the audience,
it is very important to keep presentation within the allocated time.
- The authors of papers accepted for oral presentation are asked to bring Power Point (or PDF) slides and present their research in a podium presentation.
- We will prepare a computer for presentation, and authors are encouraged to use the conference computer for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops.
- To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Power Point), speakers are advised to save their Power Point presentation on a USB memory stick. And bring a backup version of their presentation.
- Files should be uploaded to the local PCs in the session room during the break time between the sessions.
- Speakers should arrive in the session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair. A proctor will also be available in case you need technical assistance.